SOP for France Visa
Studying in an abroad destination like France is a pleasant thought that many students dream about. If you are among the ones who have gotten the opportunity to make their dream come true, then kudos! Now that you are one step closer to your dream, you might have been asked by the Visa committee to submit an SOP for France Visa, right? Well! Don’t worry if you have not much idea about what a Visa SOP is. Here, you will be provided with enough information that will give you a good explanation of Visa SOP and why you need it. But, before we shed light on the same, let’s understand why France is considered one of the best institutions in the world.
- Reasonable tuition fee – The tuition fee in France is relatively lower than many of the popular institutions in the world.
- Top-class academic system – The education structure of institutions in France are highly-commendable worldwide.
- Great research and development opportunities – The Universities of France provide abundant opportunities for research and development.
- State-of-the-art technology – In France, the Universities make use of advanced technology in order to expose the students to the latest advancements.
- World-famous Universities – France is globally popular to have a number of first-rate Universities.
- Admirable job prospects – It gets quite easy to get a job while studying in France.
- Tailored courses – The core curriculum of Universities in France is well-tailored in order to provide an easy study environment for students.
- Simple Visa procedure – The Visa process is very easy and it is easier for the students as they have to just submit an SOP for France Study Visa along with other important documents to the Visa committee.
Hire Us Now
You have to do nothing, we will handle the whole task. Bhatia Consultancy Services has the best France visa SOP writers. These writers are always ready to help you. You just have to contact us and tell us your requirements. We will assign your SOP writing task to the best writer available in our crew. Our team writers will write and show it to you. You will find that your statement of purpose is written in a very unique and professional manner. So the chances of approval will be more.
Popular courses to study in France
- Hospitality, Energy, Metallurgy, Aerospace, Business and Finance, and Tourism. Teaching, Healthcare, Engineering, and Information Technology sectors have a skill shortage, so students can plan accordingly if looking for jobs in the country.
Documents Required for Visa
– Completed visa application form for the duration of more than 90 days
– Photographs- passport size
– Valid Passport
– Campus France ID number
– Enrollment letter/Offer letter
– Cover letter
– Financial Documents- Tuition fees of the first year and living expense of 615 Euros/month
– Medical Insurance
– One-way air ticket if you are studying for more than six months, if less than six months then return air ticket
– Filled Office Francais de Immigration et de Integration form
– Proof of Accommodation at least three months
– Academic Documents diplomas, certificates